How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Sildenafil citrate tablets are available in a 25mg, 50mg or 100mg dose.
Sildenafil citrate is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (also called impotence) in men.
How does this treatment work?
Sildenafil citrate improves blood flow by blocking the action of a chemical called phosphodiesterase type 5. This relaxes your blood vessels and boosts blood flow to the penis, which can help you maintain an erection.
It is also the ingredient found in the branded medicine Viagra, and is often called generic Viagra.
How do you use it?
You should take one sildenafil citrate tablet one hour before having sex. Please read the printed information leaflet inside the pack for full details of how to take this treatment.
Please Note: Do not take more than your prescribed dose of sildenafil citrate if you do not get an erection or if it does not last long enough. If you take more than your prescribed dose, seek medical advice immediately.
Who can use it?
Sildenafil citrate should not be used by women or anyone under the age of 18.
Also, if any of the following apply to you, sildenafil citrate may not be suitable for you, or you may have to take extra care while taking it:
- You have a disease, injury or deformity of your penis (eg. Peyronie’s disease)
- You have heart disease or circulation problems such as angina
- You have low blood pressure
- You have had a stroke or heart attack
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to sildenafil citrate
- You have a condition that causes bleeding (eg. stomach ulcer)
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You have sickle-cell disease
- You have or had bone marrow cancer or leukaemia
- You have vision problems or an eye disorder
For more information on whether or not you should take this medicine, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Did you know?
Erectile dysfunction is very common, and is thought to affect around half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70.
However, many people may not realise it’s often linked with other medical conditions, including:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
According to the Sexual Advice Association, two thirds of men with raised blood pressure are affected to some degree by erectile dysfunction. Sixty-four percent of men who have had a heart attack were also affected by erectile dysfunction for up to three years before their attack.
Other conditions that may cause erectile dysfunction include:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal injury
- Over or underactive thyroid gland
- Cushing’s syndrome
Sildenafil Citrate is also available in the branded form Viagra.
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking sildenafil citrate. Here are some that you should be aware of:
In more than one in 10 users:
In more than one in 100 users:
- Blocked nose
- Eye/eyesight problems
- Hot flushes
In more than one in 1,000 users:
- Dry mouth
- Fast heart rate/palpitations
- Stomach or chest pain
- Blood in urine
- Muscle pain or tenderness
- Nose bleeds
In more than one in 10,000 users:
- Heart problems
- Bleeding from the penis
- Prolonged and painful erections (seek medical advice immediately if you have an erection that lasts for more than four hours)
For a full list of side effects associated with sildenafil citrate, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Please note: Some other medicines, including certain recreational drugs, may interact with sildenafil citrate (read the printed information leaflet for more details).
Do not drink grapefruit juice when taking sildenafil citrate, as it could make you more likely to suffer side effects. Drinking too much alcohol is not recommended while taking sildenafil citrate, because alcohol may affect your ability to get an erection, which means you may not benefit from this treatment.
Also do not take sildenafil citrate if you are taking any other medicines for erectile dysfunction (including Viagra).
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy sildenafil citrate (generic Viagra) online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy sildenafil citrate (generic Viagra) online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.