|Cerazette (Desogestrel) 0.075mg||3 x 28 Tablets||£46.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|6 x 28 Tablets||£60.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Cerazette is a type of hormonal contraceptive medication used to prevent pregnancy.
Cerazette is an oestrogen-free, progestogen- only oral contraceptive pill. It is commonly known as the ‘mini pill’ or the progestogen – only pill (POP).
How does this treatment work?
It contains the active ingredient desogestrel, a synthetic version of the naturally occurring sex hormone progestogen. Studies show that woman on the mini-pill endometrial cancer and pelvic inflammatory disease. The mini pill is also safe to use while breast-feeding. Like other forms of hormonal contraceptive medication, Cerazette tricks the body into thinking that ovulation has already occurred. It thereby inhibits the release of an egg. Without an egg fertilization cannot occur, subsequently preventing pregnancy. In addition to preventing ovulation Cerazette also creates conditions unfavorable for fertilization, including increasing the thickness of the natural mucus at the neck of the womb to inhibit the entrance of sperm and altering the lining of the cervix to prevent the implantation of a fertilized egg. .
How do you use it?
Who can use it?
Woman with any of the following conditions should not use Cerazette:
- hereditary blood disorders,
- abnormal vaginal bleeding with an unknown cause,
- breast cancer or a history of breast cancer.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Common side effects of Cerazette include
- changes in menstrual bleeding,
- mood changes such as depression,
- decreased sex drive,
- breast tenderness,
- and weight gain.
Women with any of the following conditions should talk to their doctor before using Cerazette:
- a blot clot or a history of blood clots,
- a serious disease of the arteries that has caused heart attack or stroke,
- diabetes, gene mutations associated with breast cancer,
- a history of liver disease,
- gallbladder disease,
- inflammatory bowl disease,
- or a history of migraines.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy Cerazette pill online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy Cerazette pill online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.