Unfortunately we have temporarily stopped processing orders for Tramadol. By registering you will be the first to know when this service is back up and running. Please enter your email address at the bottom of this page.
|Pain Relief||View Treatments|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Tramadol Capsules contain tramadol hydrochloride in a 50mg dose. Subsequently, Tramadol is much less addictive than other opiates.
Tramadol hydrochloride is prescribed for moderate to severe pain relief.
How does this treatment work?
It works in the central nervous system to change the way your body feels and reacts to pain by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, which play a key role in transmitting sensations of pain and pleasure throughout the body. By binding to the body’s opiate receptors Tramadol blocks the transmission of pain signals from the brain to the body’s nerves. This inhibits the body’s ability to feel pain and increases comfort level. In contrast to other opiates, however, this transmission blocking effect is quite mild.
How do you use it?
Please read the printed information leaflet inside the pack for full details of how to take this treatment.
Who can use it?
If any of the following apply to you, tramadol hydrochloride may not be suitable for you, or you may have to take extra care while taking it:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You are elderly
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to opiates
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You have epilepsy
- You have a respiratory condition such as asthma or COPD
- You have or have had an addiction to drugs or alcohol
- You have had a recent head injury
For more information on whether or not you should take this medicine, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Did you know?
Whether you have short- or long-term pain, taking regular exercise may help bring some extra relief.
That’s because physical activity – such as walking, cycling, swimming, doing aerobics, Pilates or yoga, or even daily chores such as gardening or doing housework – helps to prevent pain signals from getting to your brain. It also helps to keep your muscles and joints more flexible.
Being physically active can help in other ways too, including boosting your energy levels, helping you to get a better night’s sleep and relieving anxiety and depression.
Most importantly, start very slowly and increase the amount of exercise you do gradually. If you feel any pain or discomfort while exercising, stop.
- Always speak to your doctor before starting a new exercise programme, especially if you have an existing medical condition or if you’re not used to being active.
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking tramadol hydrochloride. Here are some that you should be aware of:
In more than one in 10 users:
- Feeling dizzy
In more than one in 100 users:
- Dry mouth
- Feeling tired/sleepy
In more than one in 1,000 users:
- Fast heart rate and/or palpitations
- Skin rashes and/or itching
For a full list of side effects associated with tramadol hydrochloride, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Please note: Some other medicines may interact with tramadol hydrochloride or cause similar side effects.
There are no known foods you should avoid while taking tramadol hydrochloride. However, alcohol may increase its effects, so please consult a healthcare professional if you plan to drink while taking it.
Taking tramadol hydrochloride may also affect your ability to drive or operate machinery safely.
Additionally, tramadol hydrochloride is not suitable for long-term use, as it may cause dependency problems such as withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking it.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy Tramadol 50mg Capsules online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
Please note: If you are ordering pain relief medication, there are three additional questions you must agree to regarding identification checks. If you do not agree to any one of these questions, your order will not be accepted.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy Tramadol 50mg Capsules online from the UK or EU, we can offer free 2-3 day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.