|Ibuprofen 600mg||60 Tablets||£61,97||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
You can buy Ibuprofen online however it is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). NSAIDs have both analgesic and antipyretic effects, meaning they provide pain relief, reduce fevers, and reduce swelling. When the body is injured, the damaged tissue releases hormone-like chemicals called prostaglandins. These prostaglandins cause the tissue to swell and also amplify the electric pain signals that your nerves send to your brain, increasing the amount of pain you feel.
How does this treatment work?
NSAIDs work by inhibiting two substances in the body known as cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), both of which play a key role in the production of prostaglandins. This mitigates both pain and inflammation.
How do you use it?
NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen are particularly useful in that they can be used as non-addictive alternatives to narcotics. Ibuprofen is commonly used to manage a wide range of conditions that cause pain and swelling, including arthritis, dental pain, ankylosing spondylitis, muscle aches, sprained joints, and menstrual cramps.
Who can use it?
If you have a history of any of the following conditions talk with your doctor prior to using Ibuprofen:
- heart attack,
- or blood clot;
- heart disease,
- congestive heart failure,
- high blood pressure;
- a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding;
- liver or kidney disease,
- a seizure disorder such as epilepsy;
- polyps in your nose;
- or a bleeding or blood clotting disorder.
Please note that Ibuprofen may cause you to sun burn more easily. Always wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
Please note that Ibuprofen may elevate the risk of stomach bleeding. Alcohol and tobacco increase this risk. Limit your use of alcohol and tobacco while taking this medication.
Please note: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding please talk with your doctor prior to using this medication.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Side effects and precautions: Common side effects of Ibuprofen include
- upset stomach,
- or drowsiness.
Should you experience any of the following serious side effects please consult your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- chest pain,
- shortness of breath,
- slurred speech,
- problems with vision or balance;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- swelling or rapid weight gain;
- upper stomach pain,
- loss of appetite,
- dark urine,
- clay-colored stools,
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or skin rash,
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness.
How does the consultation work?
If you would like to buy Ibuprofen online UK and are wondering whether or not this product is right for you or have question pertaining to the appropriate dosage you can talk to one the professionals once you place your order via the Patient Login.
Free discreet delivery?
Delivery: If you would like to buy Ibuprofen online we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. Free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders.
All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.