|Metronidazole (Flagyl) 400mg||14 Tablets||£44.00||€55.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|28 Tablets||£81.00||€99.95||PROCEED TO BUY|
|Metronidazole (Flagyl) 500mg||21 Tablets||£87.00||€107.32||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Metronidazole is a nitroimidazole antibiotic medication. It is used primarily in the treatment of anaerobic bacteria and protozoa.
Metronidazole can also be used to treat pelvic inflammatory disease, pneumonia, rosacea, intra-abdominal infections, lung abscess, gingivitis, amoebiasis, giardiasis, trichomoniasis, and other infections caused by susceptible anaerobic organisms. It is also commonly used to prevent infection in people who are recuperating from surgery.
How does this treatment work?
Metronidazole is most commonly used to treat bacterial vaginosis, a bacterial infection of the vagina caused by an imbalance of naturally occurring bacterial flora that is often accompanied by abnormal vaginal discharge, an unusual fishy smell, irritation, pain, or redness.
How do you use it?
Keep in mind that antibiotics are most effective when the amount of medicine in the body is maintained at a consistent level. Therefore, you will want to take this medicine at the same time every day to maximize its effectiveness. Do not stop taking this medicine until you have finished your prescribed doses, even if your symptoms have disappeared.
Failure to finish the proper dosage of this medication over the prescribed duration could result in the failure to terminate bacteria growth, causing the resurgence of infection.
Who can use it?
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Side effects many include
- stomach pain,
- nausea and diarrhea;
- vaginal itching or discharge;
- dry mouth or unpleasant metallic taste;
- runny or stuffy nose;
- or swollen or sore tongue. .
Seek immediate medical attention should you exhibit one of the following serious but unlikely side effects:
- hearing changes such as decreased hearing or deafness;
- eye problems including drooping eyelids or blurred vision;
- difficulty speaking or swallowing;
- muscle weakness;
- or signs of liver problems such as unusual tiredness,
- persistent nausea and vomiting,
- severe stomach and abdominal pain,
- yellowing eyes and skin,
- and dark urine.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy Metronidazole tablets online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy Metronidazole tablets online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.