|Condyline (Podophyllotoxin) Solution 0.5% 3.5ml||3.5ml||£53.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Condyline is a keratolytic commonly used to treat genital warts, a condition frequently caused by the sexually transmitted HPV virus.
How does this treatment work?
Condyline contains the active ingredient Podophyllotoxin. Podophyllotoxin slows the growth of warts, prevents the spread of warts, and destroy warts by killing the cells produced by the HPV virus. It penetrates the wart tissue and prevents the cells from dividing and multiplying.
How do you use it?
For optimal results Condyline should be applied twice daily, ideally each morning and evening for three consecutive days. The solution should be applied evenly over each wart using a plastic applicator stick. After three consecutive days of application the solution should not be applied for the next four consecutive days.
Please note that while Condyline can treat genital wart outbreaks it cannot cure the HPV virus.
Who can use it?
This medicine should not be used by women who are pregnant or may become pregnant.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Commonly reported side effects of Condyline include
- dryness, peeling, and tenderness of treated skin.
- Stinging or tingling of treated skin may also occur.
Should you experience any of the following serious side effects please seek immediate medical attention:
- bleeding of treated skin;
- or scabbing of treated skin; bloody; dizziness;
- pain during sexual intercourse;
- redness or swelling of treated skin;
- scarring of treated skin;
- or vomiting.
Avoid applying the solutions to warts occurring on mucous membranes of the genital area including the urethra, rectum and vagina.
Avoid applying the solution to surrounding healthy tissue.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Should the solution accidentally come into contact with the eye rinse the eye thoroughly with cool water and seek immediate medical attention.
How does the consultation work?
We offer .05% Condyline solution in 3.5ml increments. If you would like to buy Condyline online UK please do not hesitate to contact one of our medical professionals for consultation with any questions regarding appropriate usage, appropriate dosage, or side effects.
Free discreet delivery?
If you would like to buy Condyline UK we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. No prescription is required and free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders. In order to fully protect your privacy we offer discreet, plain packaging.