|Dianette 35 (Diane) 2mg||3 x 21 Tablets||£47.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|6 x 21 Tablets||£65.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Dianette is a combined oral contraceptive pill. In addition to being used to prevent pregnancy it is primarily used to treat severe acne and hirsutism in women.
Please note that while Dianette is an effective contraceptive it should not be used solely for this purpose. Rather, it is intended to treat severe acne and hirsutism.
How does this treatment work?
Dianette tablets contain two active ingredients: cyproterone acetate and ethinylestradiol. Cyproterone acetate is an anti-androgen. It works to block androgens, male hormones produced by both women and men that stimulate the growth of the skin, including the sebaceous glands that produce oil (sebum) and the hair that grows from the skin.
When the body produces too much androgen or if skin is particularly sensitive to the effects of androgens, the sebaceous glands may produce too much sebum, resulting in blockage, infection, inflammation, and bouts of acne. The androgens may also cause excessive growth of the hair on the face and body, a condition known as hirsutism. Cyproterone acetate blocks the receptors in the body that the androgens normally work on, improving both acne and undesired hair growth. Cyproterone acetate also decreases the production of androgens by the ovaries.
How do you use it?
Who can use it?
Woman with any of the following conditions should not use Dianette:
- hereditary blood disorders,
- abnormal vaginal bleeding with an unknown cause,
- breast cancer or a history or breast cancer.
This medication should not be used by women who are breastfeeding. If you do not experience withdrawal bleed for two consecutive months you should do a pregnancy test before beginning another cycle of contraceptive pill.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking Dianette Pill. Here are some that you should be aware of:
- changes in menstrual bleeding,
- mood changes such as depression,
- decreased sex drive,
- breast tenderness,
- and weight gain.
Women with any of the following conditions should talk to their doctor before using Dianette:
- a blot clot or a history of blood clots,
- a serious disease of the arteries that has caused heart attack or stroke,
- gene mutations associated with breast cancer,
- a history of liver disease,
- gallbladder disease,
- inflammatory bowl disease,
- or a history of migraines.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy Dianette pill online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy Dianette pill online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.