|Microgynon 30 (Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel) 0.03mg||3 x 21 Tablets||£41.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|6 x 21 Tablets||£52.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|Microgynon 30 ED (Ethinylestradiol and Levonorgestrel) 0.03mg||3 x 28 Tablets||£41.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|6 x 28 Tablets||£52.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
In addition to preventing pregnancy Microgynon 30 also typically results in lighter, less painful, and more regular menstrual bleeding.
Microgynon 30 is a type of hormonal contraceptive medication commonly known as the birth control pill.
Note that Microgynon 30 is a monophasic pill.
Each pill taken has the same amount of hormones in.
How does this treatment work?
The active ingredients in Microgynon 30 are ethinylestradiol and levonorgestrel. Ethinylestradiol is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring female sex hormone oestrogen while levonorgestrel is a synthetic version of the female sex hormone progesterone. In a woman’s natural menstrual cycle levels of hormones in the body fluctuate throughout the month.
These hormone changes tell the body when ovulation should occur. Microgynon 30 tricks the body into thinking that ovulation has already occurred. It thereby inhibits the release of an egg. Without an egg fertilization cannot occur, subsequently preventing pregnancy. In addition to preventing ovulation Microgynon 30 also creates conditions unfavorable for fertilization, including increasing the thickness of the natural mucus at the neck of the womb to inhibit the entrance of sperm and altering the lining of the cervix to prevent the implantation of a fertilized egg.
How do you use it?
Who can use it?
Woman with any of the following conditions should not use Microgynon 30:
- hereditary blood disorders,
- abnormal vaginal bleeding with an unknown cause,
- breast cancer or a history of breast cancer.
This medication should not be used by women who are breastfeeding. If you do not experience withdrawal bleed for two consecutive months you should do a pregnancy test before beginning another cycle of contraceptive pill.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking Microgynon . Here are some that you should be aware of:
- changes in menstrual bleeding,
- mood changes such as depression,
- decreased sex drive,
- breast tenderness,
- vaginal thrush,
- fluid retention,
- and weight gain.
Women with any of the following conditions should talk to their doctor before using Microgynon 30:
- a blot clot or a history of blood clots,
- a serious disease of the arteries that has caused heart attack or stroke,
- gene mutations associated with breast cancer,
- a history of liver disease,
- gallbladder disease,
- inflammatory bowl disease,
- a history of severe depression or a history of migraines.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy Microgynon pill online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy Microgynon pill online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.