|Diclofenac Sodium 50mg||84 tablets||£43.90||Proceed to Consultation|
|Diclofenac SR 75 mg||28 tablets||£34.86||Proceed to Consultation|
|Diclofenac SR 100 mg||28 Tablets||£38.90||Proceed to Consultation|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It provides pain relief, reduce fevers, and reduce swelling. When the body is injured, the damaged tissue releases hormone-like chemicals called prostaglandins. These prostaglandins cause the tissue to swell and also amplify the electric pain signals that your nerves send to your brain, increasing the amount of pain you feel.
NSAIDs such as Diclofenac are particularly useful in that they can be used as non-addictive alternatives to narcotics. Unlike other NSAIDs, Diclofenac is a selective COX-2 inhibitor, meaning it only inhibits cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2). This has been shown to causes less inflammation and ulceration of the stomach and intestine with short-term use and does not interfere with blood clotting.
Diclofenac is commonly used to relieve the pain, swelling (inflammation), and joint stiffness caused by arthritis.
How does this treatment work?
NSAIDs work by inhibiting two substances in the body known as cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), both of which play a key role in the production of prostaglandins. This mitigates both pain and inflammation.
How do you use it?
Who can use it?
If you have a history of any of the following conditions talk with your doctor to make sure that you can safely use Diclofenac:
- heart attack,
- or blood clot;
- heart disease,
- congestive heart failure,
- high blood pressure;
- a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding;
- liver or kidney disease,
- a seizure disorder such as epilepsy;
- polyps in your nose;
- or a bleeding or blood clotting disorder.
Note: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding please talk with your doctor prior to using Diclofenac.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Common side effects of Diclofenac include
- an upset stomach,
- and dizziness.
Should you experience any of the following serious side effects please consult your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- swelling of the hands or feet (edema),
- sudden or unexplained weight gain,
- hearing changes (such as ringing in the ears),
- mental/mood changes,
- difficult/painful swallowing,
- unusual tiredness.
How does the consultation work?
Consultation: If you would like to buy Diclofenac online UK and are wondering whether or not this product is right for you or have question pertaining to the appropriate dosage, We take our customers’ safety very seriously, which is why all orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
Please note: If you are ordering pain relief medication, there are three additional questions you must agree to regarding identification checks. If you do not agree to any one of these questions, your order will not be accepted.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
Delivery: If you would like to buy Diclofenac UK we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. Free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders. All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.