|Celebrex (Celecoxib) 100mg||60 Capsules||£71.61||PROCEED TO BUY|
|Celebrex (Celecoxib) 200mg||30 Capsules||£72.73||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Celebrex is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). NSAIDs have both analgesic and antipyretic effects, meaning they provide pain relief, reduce fevers, and reduce swelling. NSAIDs such as Celebrex are particularly useful in that they can be used as non-addictive alternatives to narcotics. Celebrex is commonly used to manage a wide range of conditions that cause pain and swelling, including arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and menstrual cramps.
How does this treatment work?
When the body is injured, the damaged tissue releases hormone like chemicals called prostaglandins. These prostaglandins cause the tissue to swell and also amplify the electric pain signals that your nerves send to your brain, increasing the amount of pain you feel. NSAIDs work by inhibiting two substances in the body known as cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), both of which play a key role in the production of prostaglandins. This mitigates both pain and inflammation. Unlike other NSAIDs, however, Celebrex only works by inhibiting cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2).
This has been shown to causes less inflammation and ulceration of the stomach and intestine with short-term use and does not interfere with blood clotting.
How do you use it?
Who can use it?
If you have a history of any of the following conditions talk with your doctor to make sure that you can safely use Celebrex:
- heart attack,
- or blood clot;
- heart disease,
- congestive heart failure,
- high blood pressure;
- a history of stomach ulcers or bleeding;
- liver or kidney disease,
- a seizure disorder such as epilepsy; asthma;
- polyps in your nose; or a bleeding or blood clotting disorder.
Note: Celebrex may cause you to sun burn more easily. Always wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
Note: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding please talk with your doctor prior to using Celebrex.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Common side effects of Celebrex include
- upset stomach,
- bloating, gas;
- runny or stuffy nose,
- sore throat;
- or mild skin rashes.
Should you experience any of the following serious side effects please consult your doctor immediately or seek emergency medical attention:
- chest pain,
- shortness of breath,
- slurred speech,
- problems with vision or balance;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- swelling or rapid weight gain;
- upper stomach pain,
- itching, loss of appetite,
- dark urine,
- clay-colored stools,
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or skin rash,
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness.
How does the consultation work?
We take our customers’ safety very seriously, which is why all orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
Please note: If you are ordering pain relief medication, there are three additional questions you must agree to regarding identification checks. If you do not agree to any one of these questions, your order will not be accepted.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you would like to buy Celebrex UK we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. Free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders. All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.