How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Co-codamol 30/500mg tablets contain 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol.
Co-codamol 30/500mg is prescribed for the short-term relief of moderate to severe pain and should not be taken for more than three days consecutively.
How does this treatment work?
Co-codamol is a combination painkiller, containing codeine and paracetamol, more information on paracetamol here.
Codeine is classed as an opiate painkiller (also called opiates or opioids) that reduces the sensation of pain by affecting chemicals in your brain and nervous system.
Paracetamol works by blocking nerves that carry the pain impulse to your brain.
How do you use it?
Please read the printed information leaflet inside the pack for full details of how to take this treatment.
Who can use it?
If any of the following apply to you, co-codamol may not be suitable for you, or you may have to take extra care while taking it:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You are elderly
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to codeine or paracetamol
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You have bowel or prostate problems
- You have a respiratory condition such as asthma or COPD
- You have thyroid or adrenal gland problems
- You have or have had an addiction to drugs or alcohol
- You have had a recent head injury
For more information on whether or not you should take this medicine, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Did you know?
Pain is a physical sensation, but it can affect you emotionally too, especially if your pain is chronic (persistent or long term).
Some of the ways chronic pain may affect you could include:
- Loss of confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Poor concentration
- Poor memory
Having to cope with chronic pain may also cause anxiety if you start to worry about how long it may last and how much it affects your day-to-day living.
If you need help coping with pain and carrying on with your daily routine, especially if you’re having difficulty managing the way it affects you emotionally, you may benefit from talking to a counsellor or psychologist.
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking co-codamol. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Feeling dizzy
- Dry mouth
- Feeling drowsy/sleepy
- Feeling lightheaded
- Skin rash
- Nausea or vomiting
For a full list of side effects associated with co-codamol, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Please note: Some other medicines may interact with co-codamol or cause similar side effects. Do not take with other medicines that contain paracetamol.
There are no known foods you should avoid while taking co-codamol. However, alcohol may increase its effects, so please consult a healthcare professional if you plan to drink while taking it.
Taking co-codamol may also affect your ability to drive or operate machinery safely.
Co-codamol is only suitable to take for a maximum of three days. If you take it for longer, it may cause dependency problems such as withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking it.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy co-codamol 30/500mg tablets online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
Please note: If you are ordering pain relief medication, there are three additional questions you must agree to regarding identification checks. If you do not agree to any one of these questions, your order will not be accepted.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy co-codamol 30/500mg online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.