|Lyrica (Pregabalin) 75mg||28 Capsules||£120.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|Lyrica (Pregabalin) 100mg||28 Capsules||£165.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Lyrica 75mg is a medication is used to treat pain. It is commonly used to treat pain caused by nerve damage due to diabetes or to shingles (herpes zoster) infection, nerve pain caused by spinal cord injury, and chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
Pain is the body’s way of signalling that something is wrong. Pain is generated when your nerves send electric pain signals to your brain. However, when nerves are damaged or overacted they may send these electric pain signals to your brain even if nothing is wrong.
How does this treatment work?
Lyrica works to prevent this. The exact mechanisms of action of Lyrica are unknown. Therefore it is not know how specifically Lyrica 75mg works to relieve pain. However, it is believed that Lyrica works by calming the damage or over active nerves that cause pain. Subsequently, the nerves send less electric pain signals to the brain.
How do you use it?
Who can use it?
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Side effects and precautions: Common side effects
- dry mouth,
- difficulty concentrating,
- swollen arms/legs,
- and weight gain may occur while using Lyrica.
If you experience any of the following unlikely but serious side effects please consult your doctor or seek immediate medical attention:
- blurred vision;
- unusual bleeding or bruising;
- unsteadiness or confusion;
- muscle pain,
- or weakness;
- swelling of the hands, legs, feet;
- change in amount of urine;
- or dramatic mood changes,
- depression, or suicidal thoughts.
Prior to using Lyrica tell your doctor if you have a history of heart problems or kidney disease.
Note: If you are pregnant or may become pregnant talk with your doctor before using Lyrica.
How does the consultation work?
If you would like to buy Lyrica online UK and are wondering whether or not this product is right for you or have question pertaining to the appropriate dosage please do not hesitate to contact one of our medical professionals for consultation via the patient login. The Login will open up after you place your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you would like to buy Lyrica UK we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. Free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders. All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.