|Relpax 40mg||6 Tablets||£72.30||PROCEEDv TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Relpax 40mg is commonly used to treat migraines. It helps to relieve headache and pain, as well as other migraine symptoms including nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light and sound.
Relpax 40mg belongs to a class of drugs known as triptans. Triptans narrow blood vessels in the brain and relieve swelling. While it is not clear how they work to stop a migraine, many people find that they help tremendously in relieving migraine symptoms.
How does this treatment work?
It is believed that they work on serotonin receptors in nerve endings as well as the blood vessels, leading to a decrease in the release of several peptides, including CGRP and substance P, which can exacerbate the symptoms of a migraine.
How do you use it?
Please note that Relpax can only be used to treat migraine symptoms. It does not prevent future migraines or lessen how often you suffer from migraine attacks.
Who can use it?
Prior to using this medication please tell your doctor if you have a history of heart problems,
- high blood pressure,
- high cholesterol,
- or kidney disease.
Note: If you are pregnant talk with your doctor prior to using Relpax.
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Side effects and precautions: Common side effects are:
- feelings of tingling/numbness,
- or dizziness may occur while using Relpax.
Consult your doctor or seek immediate medical attention should you experience any of the following serious side effects after taking Relpax:
- chest pain, jaw/left arm pain,
- fast/irregular/pounding heartbeat,
- vision changes,
- weakness on one side of the body,
- slurred speech,
- sudden or severe stomach/abdominal pain,
- bloody diarrhea,
- change in the amount of urine.
How does the consultation work?
Consultation: If you would like to buy Relpax online UK and are wondering whether or not this product is right for you or have question pertaining to the appropriate dosage please do not hesitate to contact one of our medical professionals for consultation.
Free discreet delivery?
Delivery: If you would like to buy Relpax UK we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. Free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders. All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.