|Zapain Tablets 30/500mg||100 Capsules||£41.00||Proceed To Consultation|
|Zapain Capsules 30/500mg||100 Tablets||£41.00||Proceed To Consultation|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Zapain caplets is commonly used to relieve short-term painful conditions where paracetamol alone does not provide sufficient pain relief. It is commonly used to help manage muscular pain, nerve pain, toothaches, and period pain. Please note that Zapain medication is available in caplets or tablets.
How does this treatment work?
Zapain caplets is a compound painkiller and available in caplets or tablets form.It contains two active ingredients: paracetamol and codeine.
Paracetamol is a simple painkilling medicine. It is thought to work by reducing the production of prostaglandins (chemicals the body produces in response to disease and injury that trigger pain) in the brain and spinal cord.
Codeine is a narcotic analgesic. It reduces pain by mimicking the body’s pain reducing-chemicals, known as endorphins. It also blocks the transmission of pain signals sent to the nerves by the brain by blocking the brain’s opioid receptors, which are responsible for transmitting sensations of pain and pleasure throughout the body.
How do you use it?
Zapain 500mg s is not recommended for long-term pain management.
Who can use it?
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Common side effects of Zapain include;
- light headedness,
- shortness of breath
- Other side effects include allergic reactions, constipation, abdominal pain, rash and itching.
Note that because it is contains codeine this medication can be habit forming. Mental and physical dependence can occur but are unlikely when used for short-term pain relief. If suddenly withdrawn after prolonged use, symptoms of withdrawal may develop. Please note that this medication can impair the thinking and physical abilities required for driving or operating machinery.
- Do not drive,
- operate machinery,
- or perform any other kind of activity that requires alertness while taking Zapain.
Note: Women who are pregnant should not use this medication as Codeine may cause fetal physical dependence, withdrawal, and growth retardation.
How does the consultation work?
We take our customers’ safety very seriously, which is why all orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor. This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
Please note: If you are ordering pain relief medication, there are three additional questions you must agree to regarding identification checks. If you do not agree to any one of these questions, your order will not be accepted.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you would like to buy zapain caplets or tablets we guarantee fast processing and quick shipment. Free next day delivery is available for all EU and UK orders. All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.