|Emla Cream 50 mg / 30 gram||1 Tube||£52.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
EMLA Cream 5% contains lidocaine and prilocaine.
EMLA Cream is a branded topical local anaesthetic treatment that’s used to numb the surface of the skin for a short time. It is most commonly used to numb the skin before certain medical procedures such as injections and minor skin operations to help prevent pain.
EMLA Cream is also used to treat premature ejaculation.
How does this treatment work?
The two active ingredients in EMLA Cream (lidocaine and prilocaine) numb the surface of the skin. When used to treat premature ejaculation, it desensitises the penis, which can help to delay ejaculation.
How do you use it?
You should apply EMLA Cream 20-30 minutes before having sex. Please read the printed information leaflet inside the pack for full details of how to use this treatment.
Who can use it?
If any of the following apply to you, EMLA Cream may not be suitable for you, or you may have to take extra care while taking it:
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to lidocaine and/or prilocaine
- You have anaemia
- You have atopic dermatitis
- You have a rare inherited illness called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- You have a condition called methaemoglobinaemia
For more information on whether or not you should take this medicine, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Did you know?
Premature ejaculation – which is when a man ejaculates too quickly during sex – is a common ejaculation problem. Many men experience it from time to time, with one survey suggesting one in three men are affected (though the figure may well be higher as some men may find it difficult to admit they have a problem).
Meanwhile one in 50 men in England is believed to be affected by primary (or lifelong) premature ejaculation. This is when you are unable to delay ejaculation during sex every time or most times.
There are a number of things thought to cause premature ejaculation, including the following:
- Relationship problems
- Anxiety (particularly performance anxiety)
- Certain medical conditions or medicines
- Trauma caused by previous sexual experiences
Experts recommend a number of techniques you can try to prevent premature ejaculation, such as masturbating an hour or two before having sex, using thicker condoms to desensitise your penis, taking breaks during sex and distracting yourself by thinking about something else.
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when using EMLA Cream as a desensitising cream for premature ejaculation. Here are some that you should be aware of:
In less than one in 10 users:
- Redness and slight swelling of the skin
- Mild burning or itching sensation
In less than one in 100 users:
In less than one in 1,000 users:
- Mild allergic reactions (rash, swelling)
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, breathlessness, dizziness, swelling of the face lips, tongue or other parts of the body)
- Blue-grey skin (methaemoglobinaemia) caused by a lack of oxygen
If you experience a severe allergic reaction or bluish-grey skin while using EMLA Cream, seek medical attention immediately.
For a full list of side effects associated with EMLA Cream, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Please note: Some other medicines, including certain recreational drugs, may interact with EMLA Cream (read the printed information leaflet for more details).
Take care when applying EMLA Cream as a delay cream for premature ejaculation. If you get some in your eye by mistake, rinse your eye thoroughly with lukewarm water or a saline (salt) solution.
If you use more EMLA Cream than you should, you may experience one or more symptoms including dizziness, tingling, blurred vision, abnormal taste and ringing in the ears. Serious cases of overdosing may be life-threatening and may result in fits, low blood pressure, slowed breathing and altered heart beat.
If you use more EMLA Cream than you should, or if you accidentally swallow some by mistake, seek medical attention immediately.
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy EMLA Cream online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy EMLA Cream online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.