|Aldara 5% Cream||12 Sachets||£120.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Aldara is an immune response modifier. It is commonly used to treat genital warts, a sexually transmitted disease caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV).
Please note that while Aldara can help to alleviate the frequency and severity of genital wart outbreaks it cannot cure the HPV virus.
How does this treatment work?
Aldara contains the active ingredient imiquimod. Imiquimod acts by stimulating the body’s own defense mechanisms. It is thought that it works by binding to immune cells in the skin, causing them to release natural defense chemicals called cytokines. These cytokines help fight viral infections by preventing viruses from multiplying in cells.
This helps the body to fight off warts and helps to prevent them from spreading.
How do you use it?
Avoid getting Aldara in your eyes, mouth, and nose, or on your lips.
Do not place the cream in your rectum, vagina, or urethra. If it does get into any of these areas, rinse with water.
Do not use Aldara on sunburned, wind burned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin.
Who can use it?
Did you know?
Precautions & side effects?
Side effects of Aldara may include
- mild skin irritation including itching,
- dryness, flaking, scabbing, crusting, or redness;
- changes in the colour of treated skin;
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- fever, chills,
- body aches,
- or swollen glands.
When treating genital warts around the vagina if you have severe swelling or urination problems, stop using Aldara and call your doctor right away.
Please note that Aldara can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Talk with your doctor before using Aldara if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
- sunburn or other skin problems;
- a weak immune system or autoimmune disorder;
- a graft-versus-host disease.
How does the consultation work?
Aldara is available in a 5% concentration cream in package with 12 sachets. Before purchasing Aldara online UK please contact our medical professionals with any questions regarding use, dosage, or possible side effects.
Free discreet delivery?
We assure fast processing and quick shipment for all Aldara orders. Free next day delivery is available for all Aldara UK and EU orders.
All orders are delivered in discreet, plain packaging so as not to reveal the content or nature of orders.