|Zithromax (Azithromycin) 250mg||4 Capsules||£42.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
|6 Capsules||£48.00||PROCEED TO BUY|
How Our Service WorksBuying online can be done in 3 easy to follow steps.
- Step 1 - Click above "proceed to consultation" your free online consultation. This only takes a few minutes.
- Step 2 - Your completed consultation will be reviewed by one of our registered doctors, after which you will receive a email.
- Step 3 - Once you have received your email, you will then be able to login to your secure Dr Chat and place an order with free next-day delivery.
- UK Registered Pharmacy
- UK Registered Doctors
- 100% Discreet Packaging
- Free Next Day Delivery
What are the benefits?
Zithromax is a branded antibiotic treatment prescribed for acute bacterial infections including ear infections, skin infections and respiratory infections. It is also used as a treatment for sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia.
Zithromax Capsules contain azithromycin dihydrate in a 250mg dose.
How does this treatment work?
Zithromax treats infections by killing certain types of bacteria and stopping the bacteria from multiplying. It is known as a macrolide antibiotic and can be taken by people who are allergic to penicillin.
How do you use it?
If you are taking Zithromax as a gonorrhoea treatment or a treatment for chlamydia or another sexually transmitted infection, you should take one capsule at about the same time every day on an empty stomach (take one hour before food or two hours after eating). Always finish your course of Zithromax, even if your infection clears up beforehand.
There are no known foods you should avoid while taking Zithromax. There are also no known interactions between Zithromax and alcohol.
If you have indigestion, do not take antacid remedies less than two hours before or after taking your Zithromax, because antacids can interfere with your body’s absorption of azithromycin.
Please read the printed information leaflet inside the pack for full details of how to take this treatment.
Who can use it?
If any of the following apply to you, Zithromax may not be suitable for you, or you may have to take extra care while taking it:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
- You have an allergy or sensitivity to azithromycin dihydrate, erythromycin, macrolide antibiotics or ketolide antibiotics
- You have heart problems
- You have a slow or irregular heart rate
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have a muscle disorder called myaethenia gravis
For more information on whether or not you should take this medicine, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Did you know?
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) can be passed between people of any sexuality during vaginal, anal and oral sex. The most common symptoms for men and women include the following:
- Pain during urination
- itching or burning around the genitals
- Sores, spots and blisters around the genitals
The following STI symptoms also apply to just women:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Vaginal discharge that smells
- Vaginal discharge that’s green or yellow
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Bleeding after sex or between periods
And these symptoms also apply to just men:
- Penis discharge
- Irritation where urine comes out
However, many people don’t have – or spot – any symptoms when they have an STI. According to the NHS, about 50 percent of women and 10 percent of men who have gonorrhoea do not have symptoms. Most women with chlamydia do not have any symptoms either.
So if you’ve had unprotected sex, it’s important to have an STI test (most STIs are easily treated with antibiotics such as Zithromax). Your GP may offer tests, or you could go to your local sexual health or genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic. Testing for chlamydia, for instance, is important because it can affect a woman’s ability to get pregnant if it isn’t treated
If you are suffering other STDs you can view our range of treatments.
Precautions & side effects?
Not everyone experiences side effects when taking Zithromax. Here are some that you should be aware of:
In more than one in 10 users:
- Stomach ache
- Diarrhoea (please seek medical advice)
In more than one in 100 users:
- Eye/eyesight problems
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash
In more than one in 1,000 users:
- Urticaria (skin rash)
- Sleep difficulties/sleepiness
- Chest pain
- Feeling generally unwell
- Hearing problems
In more than one in 10,000 users:
For a full list of side effects associated with Zithromax, please refer to the printed information leaflet inside the pack.
Please note: Some other medicines may interact with Zithromax (read the printed information leaflet for more details).
How does the consultation work?
If you wish to buy Zithromax Capsules online, please note that we take our customers’ safety very seriously. All orders placed with Online Pharmacy in UK.com are reviewed by a fully qualified GMC-registered doctor.
This consultation process includes the following:
- When you proceed to checkout after placing your order, you will enter our online consultation facility, where you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. This will be reviewed by one of our doctors.
- If your order is approved by our doctor, an electronic prescription will be sent to our dispensing pharmacy on your behalf.
If you would like to ask one of our medical professionals any questions about this medication, please log in to our Patients’ Portal after placing your order.
Free discreet delivery?
If you buy Zithromax Capsules online from the UK or EU, we can offer free next-day delivery. We ship all orders via a trackable courier service (DPD, TNT or UPS) using discreet, plain packaging. Delivery also includes a text messaging service, which conveniently provides you with an estimated arrival time.
Please note: You will have to sign for your order.